TT_Hongli Si Ma Yi

Curiosity kills the cat. ehem. Got this kit out of curiosity. Been wondering how intricate the details on these line of series. My friend Jon "d spy killa" offered a trade for my 1/144 Wing Zero Custom with an Edward Elric fig (FullMetal Alchemist) plus extras. He included a Hongli Si Ma Yi. Yes its not Bandai, its TT_Hongli. Got excited for I can experiment and do what I want without regretting since this is a Hongli kit and it cost only 1/3 of the SRP of Bandai. Sacrificial lamb as I called it for the master of disaster will lay down the brush punishment to this poor kit. jejeje!

I want to build and paint this as close as the Bandai kit so I spent whole day planning what to do and how will I execute to get this one done. Enjoyed this kit so much that It took me hours and hours from preparation to painting. Even forgot to take a pic after I snap built it. jejeje! Hongli plastic is good and they fit well but nothing beats the orig of course. The stickers suck so I only used the one for the eye and discarded the rest. 

As usual, I want my SD's to look similiar with the box art as much as possible, so guys here's another "master disaster" kit  .. my first TT_Hongli painted kit....enjoy! 

Photo Gallery :
This is what the box looks like. Kewl aight! Another plus factor aside from it only cost $1.60, around 1/3 of the price of  Bandai kit, it came with a stand. Pretty neat! An action base is included and is tailored fit for this kit. 


Here's what the finished product looks like .. as Ive said the another victim.. another master disaster kit :) 












0 comments:

Post a Comment