.: SD MSA-011 S-Gundam Core Booster :.

Date of Completion - Oct. 25, 2009

My second installment of pending kits. Took me long hours to finish this baby. Got this from Wasabi Toys GH, cost me around $6. As usual I'm killin time and enjoyin the hobby. As per my officemate's comment "SD AGAIN?!". Don't worry Darryl King, when I got the chance and resources I'll get the MG Sinanju and EX-S! But as of now im completely mesmerized by this super deformed gundams that I've bought couple of kits that will surely keep me busy for weeks.

The MSA-0011 (MSZ-011) S Gundam is a prototype transformable mobile suit that appears in the Gundam novel "Gundam Sentinel". It is not only piloted by the protagonist, but the onboard Artificial Intelligence, A.L.I.C.E., is also one of its pilots.

Im now looking for way to get the SD Deep Striker! A resin kit that will measure my patience and  my handpainting skill (as if i have one, lols!). Wonder where can I find that Deep Striker. Singapore maybe? I'll better wait or order online dont wanna disturb my relatives in Singapore about that kit.





SD Deep Striker - My ultimate SD .. drool mode (pics courtesy of master bisugit of GU forum)


Anyways goin back to my poorly built SD S-Gundam Core Booster.. heres the rest of the pics. Enjoy!


Forgot to take a pic of the kit OOTB, but here's a sample pic from dalong.net



Fig. 1 - Box Art




Fig. 2 - Manual (Front)



Fig. 3 - Manual  (Full)






Photo Gallery:




















0 comments:

Post a Comment