TT_Hongli SINANJU Part 3

Its Saturday at long last. No work and I can concentrate on my pending 'Nanju. I dont know whats into me but instead of finishing the whole 'nanju thingie, I worked and finished the 'nanju action base. Used some water slides that came with the Hongli kit to add details and variation. Looks awkward.. jejeje!

Test fit with a pair of long monster legs.. looks cool. I hope everything I planned fall into place for this kit. Crossing my fingers.. hopin it will look nice and presentable. :)








Ahhh.. I havent even started all the weapons that came with the Nanju, here I am with another plan. How about I'll give Sinanju a cool looking katana?... who will be the poor kit on my stash that will donate his katana. I remembered I got an extra katana from an Astray Green-Frame, actually its a freebie again from Jon "d Spy Killa" when I acquire his Blue Frame. Here we go.. initial coating..





While dealing with bloody red paint. I did also managed to paint 'Nanju's gun and also those watchamacallit ..tomahawks?  Anyways heres the result..






Next stop... decals, finishing touches on the paints and maybe .. maybe spraying some matte topcoat (I ran out of matte aircans thats why. No time to get one. hehehe) Next time .. next time...






2 comments:

~keisuke~ said...

may katana? hindi na sinanju yan "sininja"(corny hehehe)

.: Rie :. said...

galing ng concept mo ted! SiNinja na nga ipapangalan ko dito!

Post a Comment